WELCOME TO EADS AUTOMOTIVE AND TIRE
Eads Automotive is your source for professional automotive service! We service all makes and models of vehicles, providing preventative maintenance and automotive repairs while specializing in computer diagnostics. We take pride in offering our customers quality service at a fair price. Rather than selling customers automotive parts and services, we focus on educating customers about their vehicles and providing confidence and security.
We understand our customer’s wants, needs, and expectations – our goal is to exceed them every time you visit our shop!
If you are looking for an auto service facility that cares about getting the job done promptly and right the first time, then schedule an appointment with us today. Call us at 501-843-3333!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We are NOT your TYPICAL automotive repair & tire facility.
- We will not be just a place to take your car to.
- We will be your advisor for your automotive decisions.
- Your auto is the second most expensive investment you may have.
- We will take the worry out of your car’s maintenance and repairs.
- How will we do that? A team effort (You AND us) will determine what is best for your situation.
- After the repairs or service, we will give you a lifetime warranty on most parts!
- We will give you an in-house labor warranty of 30 months or 30,000 miles or 24/24 nationwide warranty! Note: some exclusions
PART OF THE COMMUNITY
- We are Cabot’s only AAA approved facility!
- We were chosen by AAA partly due to our involvement in the community.
- We are a yearly co-sponsor for the annual Lion’s Club charity golf tournament.
- We support Autism Speaks.
- We support the Civitan Club of Cabot which helps those with special needs.
- We support various Church functions.
- We are a yearly contributor to aiding in helping those fighting breast cancer locally.
Our technicians and service advisors are the most honest and ethical people in auto repair today. We hire and train them that way. They are part of our family. They know what we expect and will accept nothing less. They must stay in good standing with their ASE certifications. This is how we can offer superior quality and service!